Urgent Messages from the Pastor
July 29, 2020
Cardinal Tobin has announced the commencement of Phase Two and Phase Three of the Re-opening of our Church.
Phase Two will begin on Monday, June 15th, 2020 and permits
- The celebration of weekday Masses, Funerals, Baptisms and Weddings.
- No more than 50 people in attendance for each celebration including officiating clergy.
Phase Three will begin on Sunday, June 21st, 2020 beginning with the vigil Mass on Saturday, June 20th, 2020.
- Dispensation is still in place for all those who may not wish to attend Sunday Mass at this time.
- Population at our Sunday Masses is not to exceed 50% sitting capacity of the Church. Therefore our parish has established a registration system to help us monitor the number of people that will attend each Mass.
- Please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunday-mass-celebration-tickets-109098149502
to register which Mass you would like to attend. You will also find the link on our Website or call the Parish office between 9 am – 4 pm.
General Guidelines to be followed during these phases
- Those who are at risk because of underlying health issues and/or age are strongly encouraged to avoid the risks posed by attendance at public celebrations of the Mass.
- Those who show symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been exposed to another infected person are not permitted to enter the church for 14 days.
- Please check your temperature at home before coming to church.
- Please sanitize your hands as you go in and out of Church. No handshakes, hugs, etc.
- Church doors will be propped open before and after Mass to prevent people from touching the door handles, knobs or push plates.
- All hymnals and missalettes have been removed from the pews. We will continue to project hymns and responses on the screen.
- We must all wear a mask at Church and maintain 6 feet physical distancing between households.
- Entrance into the Church will be through the central aisle only. Please let the Ushers show you where to sit.
- All ministers, including music ministers and choir members, must maintain six-foot physical distancing.
- There will be boxes in the vestibule of the Church for Sunday Collections. Please drop your envelops into one of these boxes as you enter the Church.
- No physical contact is allowed during the sign of peace. A simple gesture, such as a bow or nod, is recommended.
- To minimize movement, you will receive communion (the Precious Body only) in your pews. For this reason, two rows of empty pews will separate occupied pews.
- Communion is permitted only in the hand and any physical contact must be avoided.
- Eucharistic ministers must be masked and sanitize their hands immediately before and after distributing Communion.
- After Masses, please exit through the side aisles beginning with people seated in the back rows, and make sure to maintain required physical distance between households.
- Ushers will not hand out bulletins. Please pick up one as you leave the Church.
- Pews will be wiped down after each Mass.
- We will continue to livestream all Parish Masses so that those unable to attend may maintain a spiritual connection with us during Mass.
March 18, 2020
JOIN MSGR ANSELM FOR VIRTUAL MARIAN DEVOTION AT 7 PM TONIGHT
My Dear Parishioners,
2) You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 338-081-605
3) New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
St. Michael School Students Create STEM Projects With Aim to Help Solve Real-Life Global Problems
February 6, 2019
Archdiocese of Newark
U. S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
Saint of the Day
New American Bible
Word on Fire
U. S. Catholic
Catholics Come Home